Final Wind

Welcome to the Finalwind Forums! -Sazuke, Ryuseishou

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Final Wind

Welcome to the Finalwind Forums! -Sazuke, Ryuseishou

Final Wind

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Final Wind guild forum.

Latest topics

» Vindictus Expansion
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptyMon Feb 06, 2012 10:11 am by Karch

» We're kicking the can harder than ever.
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptyMon Jan 02, 2012 9:03 pm by Karch

» A New Year Signals A New Start
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptyThu Oct 07, 2010 11:47 am by Karch

» September Updates
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptyFri Sep 10, 2010 9:07 am by Karch

» Lol????
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:43 am by Scype.

» Drama? pshh Please >o>
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:42 pm by Yuff

» Computer issues or nexon e .e
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptyWed Aug 04, 2010 10:16 pm by Yuff

» Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here!
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptySun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 pm by legeles

» First Guild Jousting Tournament
Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 10:09 pm by legeles

Navigation

Affiliates

April 2024

SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

+5
zackfair17
Enishi
legeles
Dotslasha
Sazuke
9 posters

Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here!

Sazuke
    Sazuke
    Finalwind Admin
    Finalwind Admin

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sazuke
    HP:
    Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Left_bar_bleue371/371Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Empty_bar_bleue  (371/371)
    EXP: Lv 74/75

Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Empty Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here!

Post by Sazuke Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:09 pm

I'm sure most of you have heard about the upcoming Guild Championship Battle Tournament. This is one of the first events in a very long time so I hope that many will participate on this upcoming event.
    First off, lets start off on how this will be played out. Everyone interested must sign-up on this forum topic here. Simply leave your name (Character Name) and you are automatically registered for this tournament. Please note that we are looking forward to having at least 10 members participate in this event or else this event WILL NOT HAPPEN. I would also like to say that all Guild Officers along with me, the Guild Leader, will be excluded from this event. Therefore we are only there to watch and judge as well as laugh hysterically at all of you guys fai- I mean, beating each other into a pulp. Once the sign-ups are completed, we will move onto deciding who fights who. Depending on who picks which number, we will pair everyone off with the corrosponding number. For example, if I pick 5, my opponent will be 6. Of course, when letting participants pick a number, it'll be done in private. I will either note you in-game or directly PM you if you are on. That way, it will ensure that there will be no unfair advantages whatsoever. Once every pair is decided, we move onto the Championship battles. This will take place in the Connous Arena. Let's go over the rules.

1. No Pets are allowed.
    2. Transformation is allowed.
    3. Demigod is NOT allowed.
    4. Manashield is allowed.
    5. HP potions are NOT allowed.
    6. The battle will not be decided by a 1 kill defeat. Fighters have until their time in the arena is done. The winner will move onto the next stage, the loser is eliminated.
    7. Players are allowed to bring their own equips. That includes passive defense armor. It is something to keep participants fully aware of what they could be up against.

The number of rounds have yet to be decided but will be decided once the amount of participants have signed up. Lastly we have prizes. There will only be a Runner Up prize and Champion Prize. The winner in the end will be crowned the Guild Champion until the next battle. Prizes for the last 2 players will be either 2 Black Bladed Gladius's or 100k in gold. Winner gets first pick. Runner up gets what is left.

This to me seems like it will be a really nice event so I hereby encourage you all to join! If anyone have any questions, please leave there here in the forum. Please note that I will not respond to you regarding about the Guild Event while online, instead I will redirect you to the forums.

Until then,
    Sazuke
    Dotslasha
    Dotslasha
    Breeze
    Breeze

Character sheet
    Character Name: ./er
    HP:
    Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Left_bar_bleue100/100Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
    EXP: 1/100

Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Empty Re: Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here!

Post by Dotslasha Fri Jul 23, 2010 12:18 am

Dotslasher I WILL WIN D:<! or atleast runner up Very Happy
    legeles
    Breeze
    Breeze

Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Empty Re: Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here!

Post by legeles Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:01 am

I'm going to be in the back running and saying heehee and hit you with ROCKS!!! and i would like to enroll in the tourny
    Enishi
    Enishi
    Breeze
    Breeze

Character sheet
    Character Name: Enshi
    HP:
    Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Left_bar_bleue100/100Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Post by Enishi Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:04 am

hmmm sound intresting ill join !! just tell me when.. name is Enshi not Enishi btw >.>
    zackfair17
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by zackfair17 Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:27 am

im gonna go and kick some major ass!! i will train my ass off just to be at the top! (or near the top)
    Scype.
    Scype.
    Breeze
    Breeze

Character sheet
    Character Name: scype
    HP:

Post by Scype. Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:13 pm

I'll join, though depending on exactly what day and time, i might not be able to come. Btw im Scype
    reyson134
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by reyson134 Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:10 pm

*lol! first time i post something on the forum >.>*
    I'll participate, by the way, I thought it was going to be normal pvps, but connous arena sure is fine with me
    Rey ;3
    Sazuke
    Sazuke
    Finalwind Admin
    Finalwind Admin

Character sheet
    Character Name: Sazuke
    HP:
    Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Left_bar_bleue371/371Championship Battle Rules and Sign-up here! Empty_bar_bleue  (371/371)
    EXP: Lv 74/75

Post by Sazuke Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:56 pm

reyson134 wrote:*lol! first time i post something on the forum >.>*
    I'll participate, by the way, I thought it was going to be normal pvps, but connous arena sure is fine with me
    Rey ;3

If they were going to be normal PvP's, what fun would that be? The match would be over too quickly and it'll be boring to watch. I personally think participants will have more fun brawling it out in the Arena then out in the open somewhere.
    Dotslasha
    Dotslasha
    Breeze
    Breeze

Character sheet
    Character Name: ./er
    HP:

Post by Dotslasha Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:25 am

I AGREE WITH SAZUKE CONNOUS ARENA IS FUN :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
    Ritsuka3
    Ritsuka3
    Breeze
    Breeze

Character sheet
    Character Name:
    HP:

Post by Ritsuka3 Thu Jul 29, 2010 11:46 pm

hmm this sounds like fun even though ima lose... Ritsuka3... lol..
    Telkai
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by Telkai Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:06 am

Im for sure in Sazu. I will try my best to win!!! Celtic fightning spirit FTW!
    ~Telkai
    legeles
    Breeze
    Breeze

Post by legeles Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:04 pm

I wonder who can win.... it can be anyone even a rock....ok maybe not a rock, but it can be anyone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:39 pm